After a week spent drinking Irish Whiskey in the evening and taking long lunches in the afternoon, Friday was a bloody let-down. Here are the highlights:
- I got a spare key made for the new car because....well, just because...
- I bought a cargo net for the back of the new car because it seemed like we should have a cargo net
- I went to the pet store and bought cat food. This got the cat excited and I felt validated as a human.
- I looked at old photos with my wife, during which time we went Full Fogey and wondered how the kids grew up so fast (while we did not)
- I experimented with making decals for The Boy's portable GameCube project (more to come)
- I watched TV with The Boy when I really should have been putting in the effort to read my book